If you have been through severe trauma, psychological trauma, physical trauma or compassionate trauma, then there is no doubt that you cannot just ‘put up with it’. People often find the best way to deal with issues is to bury their heads in the sand or get busy with actions that end up overwhelming,stressful or addictive. We cannot however escape from our emotions and physical sensations that are trying to tell us something.
If you want to make sure that you are living your life to the full, you need to act!
Where TRE and Life Coaching are designed to inspire and teach you to make life-goals and become more mindful through frameworks, support and the encouragement necessary to achieve them, Trauma Counselling is different.
Trauma Counselling is designed to take a specific traumatic event or circumstance from your life and help you integrate the confusion to become whole again. People often find that previous trauma can have a severely negative impact on their lives on a daily basis.
This is why it is imperative that you seek out counselling immediately!
Through extensive education and experience, I have helped countless people finally release the chokehold that trauma has on them. This allows them to move on to live happier, healthier and continually enriching lives.
Don’t let yourself become a slave to your trauma; you need to face it head on. Your emotions, your feelings, your fears – they don’t go away by ignoring them and are often worse when continuously reexperienced.
Trauma Counselling is a short-term solution designed to allow you to quickly and concisely understand the true nature of what is causing you emotional difficulty, allowing you the chance to move on with your life.
However, you may find that a deep-seated issue is uncovered, in which case a more traditional and lengthy period of counselling will be required to make sure you are in the best place to safely process your emotions.
If you any of the following, Trauma Counselling may be for you;
This can be the result of a deep-seated trauma that you have experienced which you have simply not dealt with in the appropriate way. If you are willing to face the issue head-on and to make sure you are going to come out on top, a happy life can be yours!
Far too many people feel it would be easier to continue living as a victim, to keep claiming that life has dealt them a bad hand so they don’t have to take personal responsibility for other things going wrong in their life.
This, however, is a trap you must avoid falling into at absolutely all costs. It will only serve to make you even more unhappy, even less satisfied and feeling even deeper that you need help to find your way out of that dark pit.
With trauma counselling, you will quickly find the source of your issues, and you will be able to make the most of the support network laid out for you. Encouragement, empathy and compassion are all vital, and they are all that you will find here.
Trauma Counselling will be the first step to the rest of your life!
Please don’t let yourself be talked out of chasing change. Fear is natural; the worry is completely understandable, but determination absolutely cannot be beaten. If you have the drive to make your life better, with the right help, you can do it!
If you are unsure about if you need trauma counselling or if you have any questions about the process, please don’t hesitate to contact me and I will do everything I can to allay your concerns.
Get in contact today and take a step to a happier life!
Are you ready?
You will not be able to achieve any positive traction in your quest for a more centred emotional self if you are not truly ready for it. It’s a simple truth and one worth bearing in mind.
So to help you understand if you’re ready, please have a look at the following five personal characteristics. These are all characteristics I have noted in the individuals who have been able to take the most from my coaching and have gone on to happier, healthier lives.
You must be;
- Committed to Change – If you are able to admit that you are not satisfied with your personal circumstances and current emotional or mental state you’re in a prime position to gain the most from coaching.
- Receptive to Honesty – If you are not willing to hear constructive criticism about yourself or honesty about your current situation without getting angry or defensive then you are not going to be able to benefit from coaching. If you’re not willing to see yourself through impartial eyes, you will not be able to continue moving forward.
- Willing to be Open – If you are to engage with your traumatic experiences, you must be willing to talk about previous experiences and topics that may be uncomfortable. To be honest about what is truly happening can be stressful and worrisome, but without that honesty, the rest of your coaching may be compromised in its effectiveness.
- Appreciative of Fresh Perspective – If you are someone who is happy and enthusiastic to hear someone else’s take on a problem or situation you are in a prime position to get a positive result from personal coaching.
- Aware of Self and Situation – Learning about how you are going to process your journey is one thing, but those who are to take the most from coaching must also be able to understand and see the reality of how it will affect those around them.